In the coming weeks, the Department for Education (DfE) and the Strategic Development Network (SDN) are hosting a series of webinars for employers looking at what industry placements are, how they might contribute to your workforce development in the current circumstances, and the support currently available.
You’ll also have chance to hear from employers already hosting placements in different workplace setting:
- Introduction to industry placements – supporting your workforce development (11 May)
- Hosting industry placements – warehouse, transport and logistic settings (13 May)
- Hosting industry placements – manufacturing, factory and science settings (19 May)
- Hosting industry placements – office settings (17 June)
- Hosting industry placements – customer-facing, retail, hospitality and leisure settings (21 June)
- Hosting industry placements – agriculture, horticulture and animal care settings (8 July)
Can’t make the date/time? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
There is no charge for these webinars. Find out more and register here
Any queries can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We really appreciate your support on this.