Please use the contact form below if you would like help from the Royal Aeronautical Society Careers & Skills team, including:
- Further advice on careers in aerospace and aviation fields
- To book an appointment for help with your CV, covering letter, online application or preparing for interviews
- To arrange for a member of the team to visit your School, College or University for a careers & employability briefing to your students.
- More information about the Careers Directory and entering your organisation or activity
- Information about careers events including Careers in Aerospace & Aviation LIVE, Ballantyne, Farnborough Friday or Cool Aeronautics
Statement on COVID-19
COVID-19 has placed the aviation and aerospace industry in uncharted territories. These sectors support international trade and investment, but also connect families and loved ones across the world.
Airlines are doing their best to fulfil their services despite the unprecedented circumstances being faced. The same can be said for the Aerospace sector which will be hit with challenges on maintaining supply-chain activity and in exporting: there are also many roles that are not amenable to working from home.
For those who have who have unfortunately lost their jobs as a result of COVID-19 cut-backs, the Royal Aeronautical Society’s careers advice and guidance service can be accessed online via this website or contact email@example.com for specialist advice and 1-2-1 consultations via Microsoft Teams.