Where can I work as an aviation lawyer?
Aviation lawyers typically work in:
- law firms or consulting firms with an aviation and space law practice
- legal departments of airports, airlines and aerospace companies
- civil aviation authorities
- ministries of transportation
- space organisations like the European Space Agency
With the liberalisation of the European aviation laws and the growing number of actors operating in outer space, the already high demand for experts in this field is only expected to increase.