Teachers: do you ever wonder what it’s like to work for an airline? Or even wonder what your students could get up to on work experience with British Airways?
If yes, now’s your chance to find out! From November 2018 British Airways are launching their exclusive Teacher Take Off Days, where you will have the chance to complete a 1-Day work experience placement with the airline in one of the following departments:
- Heathrow Operations – Heathrow 14/11/2018
- Employability Workshop – Heathrow 09/01/2019
- Heathrow Customer Services LANDSIDE – Heathrow 15/01/2019
- Heathrow Customer Services AIRSIDE – Heathrow 12/02/2019
- IAG World Cargo – Heathrow 06/03/2019
- Flight Operations – Heathrow 25/04/2019
- Gatwick Engineering – Crawley 11/12/2018
- BA Maintenance Cardiff – Wales 15/01/2019
- BA Interior Engineering – Blackwood 21/03/2019 and 20/06/2019
It would be a great insight into what it’s like to work for one of the world’s leading airlines, as well as demonstrating the airline’s high quality work experience programmes. Hopefully, you will share your experience with your students and encourage them to apply for British Airway’s fantastic work experience scheme!
You can apply now by clicking the link below and completing an application for Teacher Take Off Days. As there are only a limited number of spaces per course, you will be asked to answer one simple question – how will this experience support your school – as well as selection on a first-come first-serve basis.
Check-in for our latest news on https://t.co/YoAegCRbxc with a round up of the first Cool Aeronautics of 2019 earlier this year with our friends @TrenchardMuseum
Our first Cool Aeronautics event of 2019 has begun! https://t.co/VXWJ40REyO
Inspiring the next generation! Our wonderful friends at the Trenchard Museum at RAF Halton welcomed...Read More
Drone technology is now something we are all familiar with and the aspects of safety when it comes...Read More