Overview and opportunities
ARA is an independent centre of excellence and leading solution provider of Transonic Wind Tunnel (TWT) testing and complementary aerodynamic services. We are located 50 miles north of London and we specialise in high technology solutions in fluid dynamics and wind tunnel testing working with major international aircraft and defence manufacturers. Our services include:
- TWT testing to Mach 1.4
- Store Separation
- Gust Rig
- Innovative optical visualisation techniques
- Instrumented model design and manufacture
- Design & analysis consultancy using state of the art computational techniques for wing shaping and design, propeller design and installation, CFD tool development and industrialisation.
- Coordination of large multi business/organisation research projects
At ARA we recognise that our business is dependent on the skills, talents and expertise of our people. We are always looking for talent and we offer the chance to work with ingenious individuals who care about their colleagues and satisfying our customers. We are large enough to provide opportunities in a number of challenging areas yet small enough to give our employees the opportunity to be involved in a number of different and exciting projects across the organisations.
If you feel you have the skills, commitment and drive, then we would love to hear from you. Please visit our website to find out our latest vacancies: www.ara.co.uk/careers/vacancies or send us your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Classification / Attributes
- Entry routes:Experienced Hire, School Leavers, Direct Entry, Apprenticeships
- Areas:South East
- Aerospace Engineering
- Design engineering
- Flight Test
- Research & Development