Thanks to the generous support of the sponsors of the Fund, representing all areas of membership of the RAeS – from our Corporate Partners large and small, to individual members – the Fund has gone from strength to strength and we have been able to provide support to a number of outstanding students and team initiatives.
Awards include support towards:
* Final year MEng students
* Postgraduate tuition fees to enable young people to undertake Master’s programmes such as Air Transport Management and Aerospace Vehicle Design
* Completion of aerospace-related post-doctorate research projects
* National programmes to encourage young people’s interest in the aviation industry and aerospace engineering.
These include several named awards:
* The Robert Blackburn Award – for aerospace engineering study
* The Alan Snudden Award – for aircraft engineering and safety related study
* The GP Olley Award – for aerospace medicine study and research
Before completing the application, download the Centennial Scholarship Applicant Guidelines and read carefully for further details and eligibility criteria.
To apply for a Centennial Scholarship, download an application form below, complete and return to us by the deadline date. Please note there are separate forms for individual and team applicants.
All individual applicants and academic research teams will need to provide details for two referees. These two referees will need to provide written references to be sent directly to the RAeS at the address below.
How to submit applications
Applications and references can be submitted by post or email.
Post: Centennial Scholarship Fund, Royal Aeronautical Society, 4 Hamilton Place, London, W1J 7BQ, UK
The 2020 applications will be opening soon. All applications and references must be received by the closing to be considered.
If you have any queries about Centennial Scholarships, please contact us at:
T: +44 (0)20 7670 4321
#coolaeronutics is well and truly underway at the @MuseumofMaking in #Derby! We have welcomed over 30 students from Ashover School to experience a fun and educational #STEM based day with support of @RollsRoyceUK! Wind tunnels are a topic of huge excitement! @RAeSCareers https://t.co/F99Zzk7rHv
Join @AeroSociety and #altamentoring platform partners, Airbus, RAF, @UWEBristol and Little Blue Private Jets, to celebrate #nationalmentoringday, 27 Oct 2021, via Zoom, 16.00-1700 BST, for inspiring talks on the power of mentoring and women's networks