Join the Air Transport Revolution in London this September!
This year’s Royal Aeronautical Society Young Persons Conference will take place on Friday 7 September 2018 at the Society’s London HQ and is one of the Society’s biggest events for young members in their early career, providing a platform to learn, discuss and network.
This year’s theme is the Air Transport Revolution looking at how changes in technology are creating unprecedented possibilities and will take the aerospace and aviation industries in new directions. In addition, there will be professional development workshops covering negotiation and emotional intelligence to help delegates on their path to becoming the leaders of tomorrow’s digital age.
- Sameer Savani, Head of Innovation and Engineering, ADS Group Ltd
- Darrell Swanson, Electric Aviation Evangelists, British Aviation Group
- Daniel Ronen CEng MRAeS, Co-founder, UAVAid
- Sophie Harker CEng MRAeS, Aerodynamics & Performance Engineer, BAE Systems
- Marc Atherton MRAeS, Allaxa
- Daniel McKenna ARAeS, Leonardo Helicopters
Who should attend?
The event is aimed at early career professionals and students in the aerospace and aviation sector including apprentices, undergraduates and postgraduates and graduates.
How to register
Visit the Royal Aeronautical Society events pages to book your place: https://www.aerosociety.com/events-calendar/young-persons-conference-2018/
This year’s conference is sponsored by Willis Lease and Leonardo and supported by Arpas-UK.