Careers in Aerospace Directory: User Guide
The Careers in Aerospace Directory has a search function to filter company profiles by categories of particular interest.
1) Select the Directory you want. The Directory page automatically displays all profiles in a long list.
2) To filter the directory by categories select the options in the filter box at the top of the page. If you mouse over the information icon you can find out more information about that category.
3) Hit the Search button. Use the Reset button to reset the page to the default view.
4) You can save your directory results by downloading them as a .pdf file or alternatively use the print function.
5) The "Directory (show all)" page displays ALL profiles from ALL directories in alphabetical order.
1) Profile Title
2) Contact Details
4) Paragraph 1: Overview and Background
5) Paragraph 2: Opportunities offered for young people
6) Links to Case Studies (opens as .pdf file)
7) Filter classifications applicable to this profile
8) Print function will print only this profile
9) PDF function will download only this profile as .pdf file