Welcome to Careers in Aerospace
a window for young people to explore
the opportunities in aerospace
Careers in Aerospace is the exciting, not-for-profit careers initiative from the partnership of The Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) and ADS Group.
NEW WEBSITE ARRIVING 2017!
Since the site was launched in 2010, technology has adapted much more quickly than our budget and we realise that we now need to invest in a brand new website! We are delighted to announce that we have secured funding through the RAeS Foundation to produce a brand new website, to be launched in 2017.
The new site will feature a completely new look, be mobile-responsive and have a fantastic new Industry Directory - which will be FREE to use by employers of all shapes and sizes, training providers, universities and colleges and organisations providing STEM and outreach programmes relating to aerospace and aviation.
During this period, we will keep this site open but only carrying out minimal updates while we invest our time into the new website development work.
Your views are important to us so whether you are an employer, careers advisor, teacher, parent or individual who would like to be involved, please email the RAeS careers team with your details: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, don't forget our next careers awareness event will be the Ballantyne 2017 our FREE annual event for 14-18 year-olds takes place each Spring in London.
You can also still use the current website for help including:
- Self Assessment Portal - specialised, FREE aptitude tests for Apprentices, Graduate Engineer and Pilot applicants. In association with psychometric testing specialists, Cut-e to help you prepare for the selection process
- Careers Service for free advice on making applications, CVs, Skills, Covering letters, Interviews, Assessment Centres and Networking.
- Industry directory of companies and educational establishments.
- Scholarships, academic bursaries and extracurricular activities.
- Want to know How to be a pilot? or How to be an engineer?